The Columbus Farmers Market is a Pet Friendly market and we welcome well-behaved pets and owners. However, no pets are allowed within vendor booths except for service dogs.
The following conditions apply to all animals and owners:
- Pets are to be kept on a short leash.
- Pets are to be kept under control and by the owner’s side at all times
- Pets must be friendly with other pets and people.
- Owners must be considerate of those who do not wish to be in contact with pets or other animals.
- Owners must clean up after pets and provide own waste bags.
- Owners may not place pet waste in Market trash receptacles. Pet waste must be removed from the market footprint and disposed of off-site.
Vendors who observe pets and pet owners not complying with the above rules should notify the Market Coordinator immediately. If the Market Coordinator is not immediately available, vendors should ask a pet owner to clean up after their pet if they see a pet relieving itself without proper clean up.
Columbus Farmers Market reserves the right to request that owners remove pets from the Market at any time.